Sunday, 23 April 2017

Cooking Vibes 1.0


As cheesy as it sounds, music is a key ingredient when you're cooking or baking. Okay, that sounded awfully cheesy so I apologise...but you gotta admit like it's such a good feeling when you're cooking something groovy and there are good tunes playing, it's just gooooood.
99% of the time I'll have music playing when I'm cooking and the other 1% of the time is when I'm either too lazy to pick music or if I just need a bit of quiet time (which everyone needs every now and then).
Use whatever ya like to play music...your phone, your iPod, your laptop, your radio, your Walkman, your record player, your cassette player, or even just sing your own melodies. My Spotify 'Recommended For You' playlist knows me better than I know myself so if you're struggling to think of any music at all then that's a good place to start!
Here are some of the tunes I'd be rockin' out to in the kitchen...


Check out this playlist on Spotify here!
(It's called 'Cooking Vibes 1.0')

  • Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy
  • Ain't Got Far To Go - Jess Glynne
  • Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding
  • By Your Side - Jonas Blue feat. RAYE
  • Verge - Owl City feat. Aloe Blacc
  • Surprise Yourself - Jack Garratt
  • Skinny Love - Bon Iver
  • Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
  • I Want You - Saint Raymond
  • The Real World - Owl City
  • On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
  • Good Times - Ella Eyre
  • Come Hang Out - AJR
  • Talking To You - Izzy Bizu
  • Water - Little Hours
  • Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
  • Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne
  • Our Own House - Misterwives
  • Born - OneRepublic
  • Light Me Up - Birdy
  • Glory - Bastille
  • Let's Be Young - Picture This
  • Army - Ellie Goulding
  • Letting Go - Saint Raymond
  • Green Light - Lorde
  • Goodness Gracious - Ellie Goulding
  • Symphony - Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson
  • Words As Weapons - Birdy
  • Mess Is Mine - Vance Joy
  • Animal - Ellie Goulding
  • We Found Love - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
  • I, U, Us - RAYE
  • Brighter Days - Saint Raymond
  • Breathe Life - Jack Garratt
  • I'm Not Famous - AJR
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa
  • Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
  • Weathered - Jack Garratt
  • 8 (circle) - Bon Iver
  • Beautiful Birds - Passenger feat. Birdy
  • The Writer - Ellie Goulding
  • My Way - Calvin Harris
  • Vagabond - Misterwives
  • Rather Be - Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne
  • Weak - AJR
  • Maestro - Sarah Close
  • Aftertaste - Ellie Goulding
  • Flume - Bon Iver
  • Let's Hurt Tonight - OneRepublic
  • Scared To Be Lonely - Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa


So find your favourite tunes and let the cooking vibes flow
Good vibes,
Darragh

Share:

No comments

Post a comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig